I am an expatriate: how do I get my health pass?

To date, the French authorities have shared several conditions depending on the type of vaccine received (approved by the European Union or not) and the country of residence:

1. If you live in the European Union: 
It's very simple! You have certainly been vaccinated with one of the four vaccines recognised by the European Medicines Agency (Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, Janssen). All you have to do is scan the QR code of your European vaccination certificate on the TousAntiCovid application or show the paper version of your certificate.

2. If you live outside the European Union but your vaccine is approved by the European Union: 
You can now apply for a health pass. The procedure to get a QR code (and therefore obtain your health pass on the TousAntiCovid application) has been available since Monday 2 August on the government website, which you can access by clicking here

3. If you live outside the European Union but your vaccine is not recognized by the European Union: 
A PCR test is mandatory. Access to places restricted by the health pass will only be possible on presentation of a negative PCR test less than 48 hours old (tests remain free in France until the autumn for all French nationals).

To stay informed of the latest updates before your travel to France, you can visit the government website https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr or call the government platform on 0 800 130 000.

We are available for any question regarding your coverage: you can contact us by clicking here

All the information you need for travelling or living abroad